Our Guiding Principles
To be your first choice supplier of Maintenance, Cleaning, Chemical and Workshop products by:
- Only representing only those manufacturers that produce products of superior quality utilising the latest technology and manufacturing techniques.
- Providing a guarantee that our products must work to your satisfaction every time or you get a full refund.
- Providing a regional service, employing highly trained, technically competent sales people, knowledgeable in the industries we service and the optimum application of the products we supply.
- Working with you towards the continual development and introduction of new efficient products and systems that meet your requirements.
- Always "adding value".
- Simply doing things better than everyone else in terms of quality, value and service.
- Being "environmentally conscious" - We will apply eco-design and the principles of an active life cycle approach wherever possible in product development, formulations, application and packaging and will encourage our staff to develop a pro-active interest in matters environmental.
- Being scrupulously ethical in our daily conduct and activity in order to create an environment of trust, empathy and rapport with all of our stakeholders.
- Acting with integrity, humility, patience and compassion in all of our dealings and looking for strategic relationships with other companies that share the same cultural values.
- Giving a bit back - We support a childrens charity for orphans. If you want to find out a bit more, click on the logo on the bottom of the home page.